Bread and pastry baker
PROFESSION OF HIGH DEMAND
A high-demanded profession that provides a wide range of opportunities in the labor market.
Renovated dormitory and rooms. Modern, new household appliances and internet.
ADDITIONAL SCORES FOR ADMISSION TO HIGHER EDUCATION
With secondary education, it is possible to study at a higher education institution (additional points are added after graduating from a vocational school and entering higher education).
About the programme:
After completing this vocational training program, students will be able to: work in bakeries, small cafes that sell freshly-made bread, pastry and confectionery. Students will not only develop special practical skills, but will also learn cross-cultural subjects. Excellent conditions are created for participation in non-formal education activities (groups), professional mastery competitions; entering international projects in foreign educational institutions (Germany, Norway, etc.).
- We organise seminars for guest lecturers. It is an exciting experience, new knowledge and opportunities.
- We provide the opportunity for internships abroad.
- International exchange programs (4-5 weeks) in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Turkey.
- We offer reimbursement for transportation expenses. Discount for city transport.
- We offer additional points for students entering higher education institutions. Additional points are awarded to those who enter curriculum in the same field who graduate with honours.
- Non-formal education groups. Great way to spend free time, a chance to better yourself and hang out with friends.
We are a community that greatly cares about each of our members!