Chef (Level II)
About the programme:
The programme is designed to train a qualified chef who would be able to work under the supervision of a higher-skilled employee: select food products, raw materials and perform their pre-processing; produce simple technology semi-finished products, simple technology dishes, simple technology national heritage dishes, simple technology BBQ and grill dishes, pizzas, pancakes, crepes and simple technology sushi. The students will also have the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities, participate in professional competitions, attend foreign educational institutions. Good and safe learning conditions, small groups taught by a teacher and the teacher’s assistant, along with other student support professionals.
- We organise seminars for guest lecturers. It is an exciting experience, new knowledge and opportunities.
- We provide the opportunity for internships abroad.
- International exchange programs (4-5 weeks) in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Turkey.
- We offer reimbursement for transportation expenses. Discount for city transport.
- We offer additional points for students entering higher education institutions. Additional points are awarded to those who enter curriculum in the same field who graduate with honours.
- Non-formal education groups. Great way to spend free time, a chance to better yourself and hang out with friends.
We are a community that greatly cares about each of our members!