The “Fight Against Gender Inequality at Schools” project
Project No. 2019-1-BE02-KA229-060199-2
Project duration: 2019 October – 2021 June
The aim of the project is to promote social inclusion by addressing the following topics:
- Gender equality / equal opportunities
- Labor market issues, including career guidance / youth unemployment
- Teaching and studying foreign languages
The basis for initiating this project is the sharing of good practices in promoting gender equality in the labor market as well as in education. Additional goals of the project are the development of the English language and social skills. 17- to 19-year-olds will spend a lot of time in the project environment, along with the development of skills such as; creativity, communication, collaboration and critical thinking. The project consists of four student exchange meetings. Each meeting will be attended by 8 students and 2 accompanying persons.
- Belgium – 2019, November 17th-22nd,
- Italy – 2020, April,
- Turkey – 2020, October,
- Lithuania – 2021, May.
Project coordinators: GO! Atheneum Lier Campus Arthur Vanderpoorten (Belgium)
- IPSSEOA “Filippo Buscemi” (Italy),
- Kaunas Food Industry and Trade Training Centre (Lithuania)
- Etiler Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi (Turkey)
The project consists of four student exchange meetings. Each meeting will be attended by 8 students and 2 accompanying persons.
Students will need to submit applications to participate in the project.
There will be a short interview with each candidate.
Criteria for candidates (students):
- students must be between 17 and 19 years old;
- they must be reliable and hardworking to carry out the additional tasks that the project brings;
- their knowledge of English should be of a high standard (able to communicate);
- They should be tolerant, open. All staff members are eligible to accompany the students, and the project will give priority to st
All staff members are eligible to accompany the students, and the project will give priority to staff members who can communicate in English and teach the following subjects: economics, psychology, English or humanitarian studies.