- Project starts: 2020-01-01
- Project ends: 2022-11-30
- The aim of the project: Kaunas Food Industry and Trade Training Centre, together with Latvian and Polish vocational training institutions in Rēzekne, will implement the Erasmus + strategic partnership project “Flexiplants”.
The main goal of the project is to provide access to practical solutions used in gastronomy and nutrition using plant diets and new products. Exchange good practices and knowledge with partners. To develop new teaching methods that will improve the existing competencies of teachers and develop new skills related to diet cuisine, based on flexicurity.
- Prepare a report with partners on current and latest dietary trends, healthy eating, diet menus, cooking methods, aesthetic presentation of healthy food;
- Prepare a seminar program based on the findings of the report;
- Prepare training material based on the findings of the report;
- Develop vocational training recommendations.
- Regional Competence Centre Foundation (https://rck.org.pl/en/projects/flexiplant-eng/)
- REZEKNES TEHNIKUM (http://www.rezeknestehnikums.lv/index.php/homepage-2/projekti/eraf-2/1214-partneribu-projektu-flexiplant)
- Kaunas Food Industry and Trade training centre