About the programme:
The programme is designed to train a qualified room manager who would be able to work under the supervision of a highly qualified employee: to clean the rooms in the accommodation company; to clean the common areas in the accommodation company; to work with cleaning equipment for the rooms and common areas; take care of outdoor and indoor plants; take care of textiles. The student will not only develop special practical skills, but will also learn cross-cultural subjects. Excellent conditions are created for participation in non – formal education activities (groups), professional mastery competitions, international projects in foreign educational institutions (Germany, Norway, etc.)
- We organise seminars for guest lecturers. It is an exciting experience, new knowledge and opportunities.
- We provide the opportunity for internships abroad.
- International exchange programs (4-5 weeks) in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Turkey.
- We offer reimbursement for transportation expenses. Discount for city transport.
- We offer additional points for students entering higher education institutions. Additional points are awarded to those who enter curriculum in the same field who graduate with honours.
- Non-formal education groups. Great way to spend free time, a chance to better yourself and hang out with friends.
We are a community that greatly cares about each of our members!